Virtual Offices – From as little as £55 pcm
Why go virtual? The reasons that you may wish to have a virtual office are numerous, but some of the main reasons might be:
• You may be a sole trader just starting out and building your business, but you want to give the impression that you are bigger than you are.
• You may not want to give your home address out for privacy and security reasons.
• You may need a registered office and you don’t want that to be your home address.
• You may wish to give a more professional image.
• You may not want visitors or deliveries/mail arriving at your home.
• You may have the need of an occasional meeting room.
Sometimes you may start with a virtual office and then as your business grows, you may decide to rent a serviced office with us - many of our clients have done this.
Alternatively, a virtual office may be all that you need to help your business run more smoothly.
To sum up; Less overhead costs, Prestigious UK mailing address, Privacy of your home address, Discounted meeting rooms as needed, Official address for registering your company.
There are many more reasons as to why virtual offices are becoming more popular and if you would like to know more about what we offer then please get in touch.